Bio-decontamination laboratory and clean room
- remove micro-organisms from surfaces with cold disinfection of biocides
The LIDIT airborne surface disinfection system is a cold biocide nebulization technology for your business productivity.
The LIDIT disinfection system uses a nebulization technology of 2.5 microns particles biocide. The size of these particles, much smaller than high-pressure nozzle technologies, allows a very fast fog evaporation (0.6 seconds approximately), with a very large exchange surface.
The benefits of the LIDIT decontamination system:
- Efficiency: reduced evaporation time, no seepage on surfaces
- Traceability: provided by certified 21CFR part 11 (FDA) automatons
- Homogeneity: the diffusion is homogeneous on surfaces
- Free choice of biocide: you have the freedom to choose the consumable that suits you.
- Qualification: installation qualified with your quality department
We have designed different ranges of systems to meet all your
- Decontaminate a set of rooms in a single cycle with AR-D, a ZAC dynamic disinfection technology
LIDIT is revolutionizing the clean room bio-decontamination market with AR-D, an airborne surface disinfection system.
This technology allows:
- Simultaneous disinfection of several rooms via the Air Handling Unit
- Treatment of ventilation ducts
- Treatment of edge and return HEPA filters
- A reduced decontamination cycle
Disinfection capacity: up to 2000m³
Benefits: a stationary machine designed for regular decontaminations
Applications: pet store, quality control laboratories, production rooms, preparation rooms
- Periodic clean room disinfection with our AR-DM mobile decontamination system
AR-DM is a mobile unit specially designed for periodic decontamination. The device is directly placed in the room and can be moved from one room to another according to your decontamination needs.
Disinfection capacity: up to 200m³
The benefits of the AR-DM: autonomous unit which generates hot air necessary for the micro condensation of the biocide (if H₂O₂).
Applications: bio-decontamination of airlock or working rooms without dedicated Air Handler Unit, pet store, quality control laboratory, production rooms, preparation rooms…
- Bio-decontamination of small volumes with OD-IC
The OD-IC is a unit specially designed for the disinfection of small volumes such as insulators or glove boxes.
Disinfection capacity: up to 20m³
The advantages of the OD-IC: autonomous unit that generates hot air necessary for the micro condensation of the biocide (if H₂O₂).
Applications: insulator, glove box
- Results obtained with LIDIT bio-decontamination systems
The results obtained with the LIDIT bio-decontamination technology are excellent on strains as resistant and varied as Parvovirus and Bacillus stearothermophilus spores.
With a use of H2O2 at 30%:
- Destruction> log 6 on Bacillus stearothermophilus spores
- Destruction> log 4 on Canine parvovirus (CPV)
- Destruction> log 6 on Rhabdoviridae (Rage)
- Destruction> log 4 on Leptospira (Leptospirosis)
- Destruction> log 5 on Enterococcus hirae
- Destruction> log 5 on Bacillus subtilis
Standard NF T72-281 May 2009 being validated.
With a use of peracetic:
- Destruction> log 5 on Bactericidal activity
- Destruction> log 4 on Yeasticidal Activity
- Destruction> log 4 on Fungicide activity
- Destruction> log 3 on Sporicidal activity