Misting for adiabatic cooling of condensers
- IMPROVE THE ENERGY PERFORMANCE OF YOUR CONDENSERS WITH the LIDIT misting systems.
We have developed an adiabatic humidification solution for condensers in order to lower the temperature in the establishments and improve the energy performance of the installations.
Located on the roofs of shops, the condensers are under heavy stress, leading to overheating, which reduces the performance of the condensers and increases the risk of failure.
- High-pressure misting FOR COOLING CONDENSERS
Perfect for all types of condensers, LIDIT misting is a technology that generates adiabatic air cooling. Our adiabatic humidification technology is illustrated by spraying water at high pressure via a ramp placed at the inlet of the condenser.
Positioned at the inlet of the condenser, the LIDIT misting system offers many benefits:
- Lowering of the air temperature by up to 10°C at the inlet of the condenser
- Improvement of condenser efficiency and power output
- Energy saving and low water and electricity consumption
- Better availability of condensers during high temperatures
- Operates at very high pressure (up to 110 bar)